View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Wrox Author
Points: 72,073, Level: 100 Points: 72,073, Level: 100 Points: 72,073, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
I felt it might not be appropriate to ask the detailed question in your forum as you never mentioned VS 2013
That's because VS 2013 was only released a few weeks ago, long after the book came out ;-)

Quote:
Per your invitation, I'll report any other VS 2013 problems that are specific to things in your current book.
Great. I think I have tackled all issue (working on the last chapter - 19 - at the moment), so I should be able to help you out in case you run into issues.

Quote:
Any idea when the new book will be released?
Amazon says March, but I am working hard to get it done sooner. Not sure if that's possible as much of it depends on processes that place after I sent in my final files.

Quote:
Stack Overflow was my last hope. ... So, perhaps the multiple postings will save other developers the time I wasted on this issue. But, you're right, multiple posting is not a good idea.
If the issue is fully resolved, can you mark my reply at SO as the answer?

Cheers,

Imar

Author of Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 : in C# and VB, Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
and Beginning ASP.NET 4 : in C# and VB.
Did this post help you? Click the button below this post to show your appreciation!
The Following User Says Thank You to Imar For This Useful Post:
daveharney (October 29th, 2013)