Thread: Themes problem
View Single Post

Old March 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

mine works fine now. i have another problem now... at chapter nine nothing works until now. i\m at page 310 by now but the contact.aspx doesn t work at all. since i started making the contact form control and added it to the page i get this error:
Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.

WebForms UnobtrusiveValidationMode requires a ScriptResourceMapping for 'jquery'. Please add a ScriptResourceMapping named jquery(case-sensitive).
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: WebForms UnobtrusiveValidationMode requires a ScriptResourceMapping for 'jquery'. Please add a ScriptResourceMapping named jquery(case-sensitive).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: WebForms UnobtrusiveValidationMode requires a ScriptResourceMapping for 'jquery'. Please add a ScriptResourceMapping named jquery(case-sensitive).]
System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.EnsureJqueryRegi stered() +2280926
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.RegisterUn obtrusiveScript() +10
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.OnPreRende r(EventArgs e) +9639589
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +83
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +155
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint