View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Lightbulb change or apply theme to classic asp website

hello, i'm a newbie here and i'm also very new to asp.as i was in asp.net before.i have a question and hope anyone here could advice me. hope i was in the right place.

i have to make changes to this old asp website. they use header and footer for design/style the website. they also create a layout one by one in every web pages they have for displaying a dynamic content. also they have their own css folder for styling and formatting the design.

1.since i have very limited knowledge on asp, i would like to ask everyone here how can i change this website's theme/design/style to make it look like brand new website?

2.also, if we decide to buy a theme template, it is possible to apply theme to asp website? since usually theme like that they came with ready made design in just a single page. do i have to separate the design in header or footer too to apply them to this old website?

3.in asp.net we use master page as main template/design. can we do like that too in classic asp?

4.i also being asked, which way is the fastest way to make changes for theme for this old web site. could anyone with experience doing this advice me on this too?

please advice me and many many thanks for reply and helping :)