Thread: Dynamic Image
View Single Post

Old October 8th, 2003, 12:43 AM
Friend of Wrox

Default Dynamic Image

Dear friends,

i am having a problem in designing a T-Shirt based on the measurements given as input. The procedure is like..

one t-shirt requires 2 mts of cloth. so they cut it into collar, hands, main body with minimum measurements, according to the client's requirements. since he is
maintaining a database of the material available with him, he wants to computerize this
operation also, to make life easier for the cutting dept people. once they enter the details of the sizes, measurements like 20 cm length, 25 cm width, curvature of 45 degrees angle etc etc...the system should design a prototype with the given measurements, just to depict it to the cutting supervisor, how the image will be after cutting. he will make a print out of it and attatch that to the lot, which is being forwarded to the cutting dept. so they follow exactly the same measurements using it. he has the required infrastructure already for that like HP designjet printer etc. now, practically, they are doing it manually. this is the case.

My problem is how to design an image at runtime based on the measurements. Its a very serious problem. Plsss help me.

URGENTTTTTTT

Thanks in advance