In my attempt to rebuild the code following the book, I kept getting
namespace reference errors when I tried to build the solution. I checked
double checked all the properties for each class project & everything
appeared OK. Then in VS.NET, I switched to Class View & realized that my
namespace hierarchy is messed up. For example, WebModules doesn't show
under ThePhile, only Web does (but doesn't have Controls or Modules
underneath it). Also, under the Wrox namespace, WebModules doesn't have
reference to Accounts. How can I fix this? What might I have done wrong?
Thanks for any help,
P.S. I still have a good copy of the Wrox download file to view as well
use as a reference (but for some reason the Web.Config settings won't
me to connect to MSDE - the connection string username & password work
my other sites). The error I get for it is: The error occurred in:
Error Message: Login failed for user 'sa'.
And from EventViewer:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: W3SVC
Event Category: None
Event ID: 100
Time: 4:25:57 AM
The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'RD\ASPNET' due to
following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. The
is the error code.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:
0000: 2e 05 00 00 ....