p2p.wrox.com Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.


  Return to Index  

beginning_php thread: Can i do like this: include("potd.php?page=inc");


Message #1 by "Thomas" <sneaker@p...> on Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:15:46
Can i use this statement:



include("potd.php?page=inc");



The thing i wanna do is only include a part of a file.

Is it possible to do it that way?

Or is there any other way?



Greetz, sneax!
Message #2 by "Nikolai Devereaux" <yomama@u...> on Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:22:00 -0800

No, note like that.



Since including a file will essentially replace the insert statement with

the code of the file, you can do this:



$page = "inc";

include("potd.php");



nik



> -----Original Message-----

> From: Thomas [mailto:sneaker@p...]

> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 11:16 PM

> To: beginning php

> Subject: [beginning_php] Can i do like this:

> include("potd.php?page=inc");

>

>

> Can i use this statement:

>

> include("potd.php?page=inc");

>

> The thing i wanna do is only include a part of a file.

> Is it possible to do it that way?

> Or is there any other way?

>

> Greetz, sneax!




> $subst('Email.Unsub').



Message #3 by "sneax" <sneaker@p...> on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:28:58 +0100
Smart!



Didn't thought of that!



Thnx, sneax





----- Original Message -----

From: "Nikolai Devereaux" <yomama@u...>

To: "beginning php" <beginning_php@p...>

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 12:22 AM

Subject: [beginning_php] RE: Can i do like this:

include("potd.php?page=inc");





>

> No, note like that.

>

> Since including a file will essentially replace the insert statement with

> the code of the file, you can do this:

>

> $page = "inc";

> include("potd.php");

>

> nik

>

> > -----Original Message-----

> > From: Thomas [mailto:sneaker@p...]

> > Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 11:16 PM

> > To: beginning php

> > Subject: [beginning_php] Can i do like this:

> > include("potd.php?page=inc");

> >

> >

> > Can i use this statement:

> >

> > include("potd.php?page=inc");

> >

> > The thing i wanna do is only include a part of a file.

> > Is it possible to do it that way?

> > Or is there any other way?

> >

> > Greetz, sneax!




> > $subst('Email.Unsub').

>

>




$subst('Email.Unsub').

>




  Return to Index