p2p.wrox.com Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.


  Return to Index  

crystal_reports thread: Re: How to add SQL Expression fields in Field Explorer


Message #1 by Mohammad Tariquzzaman <pol2871@a...> on Tue, 01 Oct 2002 05:52:50 -0700
from which sql query option I can add SQL Expression fields in Field  Explorer?
I'm using crystal report 8.5.
please help.


At 04:29 PM 27/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:


>in your sql query do this
>select expr1 as amount



>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Mohammad Tariquzzaman" <pol2871@a...>
>To: "crystal_reports" <crystal_reports@p...>
>Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 5:03 AM
>Subject: [crystal_reports] How to add SQL Expression fields in Field
>Explorer
>
>
> > Hi List,
> >
> > How to add SQL Expression fields in Field Explorer.
> > Please help.
> > Regards,
> >
> > Tariq.
> >
> >
>
>

Message #2 by Mohammad Tariquzzaman <pol2871@a...> on Thu, 03 Oct 2002 05:39:20 -0700
>How can I add SQL Expression fields in Field  Explorer?
>I'm using crystal report 8.5.
>please help.
>
>
>At 04:29 PM 27/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>
>
>>in your sql query do this
>>select expr1 as amount
>
>
>
>>----- Original Message -----
>>From: "Mohammad Tariquzzaman" <pol2871@a...>
>>To: "crystal_reports" <crystal_reports@p...>
>>Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 5:03 AM
>>Subject: [crystal_reports] How to add SQL Expression fields in Field
>>Explorer
>>
>>
>> > Hi List,
>> >
>> > How to add SQL Expression fields in Field Explorer.
>> > Please help.
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Tariq.
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
>---
>Change your mail options at http://p2p.wrox.com/manager.asp or to 
>unsubscribe send a blank email to 

Message #3 by =?iso-8859-1?q?zenab=20zenab?= <zenabattackny@y...> on Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:32:21 +0100 (BST)
i want to make reports customised in vb  using crystal reports , can anybody tell me step by step process of crystal reports
thanks 
 Mohammad Tariquzzaman 
wrote:
>How can I add SQL Expression fields in Field Explorer?
>I'm using crystal report 8.5.
>please help.
>
>
>At 04:29 PM 27/09/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>
>
>>in your sql query do this
>>select expr1 as amount
>
>
>
>>----- Original Message -----
>>From: "Mohammad Tariquzzaman" 

>>To: "crystal_reports" 
>>Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 5:03 AM
>>Subject: [crystal_reports] How to add SQL Expression fields in Field
>>Explorer
>>
>>
>> > Hi List,
>> >
>> > How to add SQL Expression fields in Field Explorer.
>> > Please help.
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Tariq.
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
>
>---
>Change your mail options at http://p2p.wrox.com/manager.asp or to 
>unsubscribe send a blank email to 





---------------------------------
Get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs.


  Return to Index