Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > C# and C > C# 2008 > BOOK: Beginning C# 3.0 : An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming ISBN: 978-0-470-26129-3
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Beginning C# 3.0 : An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming ISBN: 978-0-470-26129-3
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning C# 3.0 : An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming by Jack Purdum; ISBN: 9780470261293
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning C# 3.0 : An Introduction to Object Oriented Programming ISBN: 978-0-470-26129-3 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old February 12th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Authorized User

Thanks very much for the quick reply. After encountering this problem before i double clicked on the buttons and textbox to take me straight to the code and i was perplexed as to why new code was appearing. I did delete it but i guess there are still some issues.

Regarding the first persons post, there was a couple lines of code he had which i didnt for some reason.

Code:
private void frmMain_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
Ive subsequently added it in and nothing changed but i dont understand why my code didnt have this in it.

As mentioned above, thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my post, i really appreciate it.

Rgds

Scolty
Old February 12th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Authorized User

Hahaha, it works now. Thank you very much for pointing out the tip about double clicking on the buttons, i will keep it in mind for next time so i can save the hrs just sent trying to identify the problem.

Thanks again for your help

Rgds

Scolty
Old February 13th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 1,166, Level: 13 Points: 1,166, Level: 13 Points: 1,166, Level: 13
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Glad I could help...