Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 3.5 and Visual Studio. 2008 > BOOK: Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework ISBN: 978-0-470-22988-0
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework ISBN: 978-0-470-22988-0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework by Roger Jennings; ISBN: 9780470182611
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework ISBN: 978-0-470-22988-0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:20 PM
Wrox Author

Default Free Huagati DBML/EDMX Professional Tools License for 10 Purchasers of my New Book

If you follow my LINQ and Entity Framework Posts for MM/DD/200Y+ posts, you know I’m a fan of Kristofer Andersson’s Huagati DBML/EDMX Tools add-in to VS 2008 Standard and higher for LINQ to SQL and the Entity Framework.

To promote his tools and help me promote my new Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework book, Kristofer has provided me 10 Huagati DBML/EDMX Tools Professional Edition single-user promotional licenses to distribute as I see fit. The licenses don’t expire.

I’ll send one license to each of the first 10 individual purchasers of Professional ADO.NET 3.5 with LINQ and the Entity Framework who send an email to me at roger_jennings[at]compuserve.com with the first two words of the first line of page 84 of the book in the email’s body.

This offer is not a lottery or contest and is subject to revocation without prior notice. Void where prohibited. Only one license per purchaser will be sent until the 10 licenses are transmitted. The estimated retail price of a non-promotional license is US$ 119.95 as of 1/29/2009.

--rj
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Wrox Author

Default All 10 Huagati Licenses Were Distributed as of 2/10/2009

See my All 10 Licenses for the Huagati DBML/EDMX Tools Ha... and Free Huagati DBML/EDMX Professional Tools License for 10 Purchasers of my LINQ and Entity Framework Book blog posts for more information.

Sorry about that,

--rj