View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
Friend of Wrox
Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10 Points: 793, Level: 10
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Jim:
Does this mean that I can post a question to the author? I can't find a place to put a possible error. Also are you saying that I can't add a screen shot, but the authors and staff have that capability? My problem is again in the Oracle APEX (Application Express)...my screen shot of figure 8.5, page 244 is totally different from the one in the book. I am over 2/3rds the book and almost to Part III-deployment section, the master-detail page has gone thru pages, and pages of functional improvement, navigation tabs, etc. and I would like to know that I am on the right track, instead of starting over for the 3rd time. Maybe I can send the screen shot to you and you can forward it to the correct group, as you did before Or maybe I could email the staff member that handle the last problem. This problem is not a stoppage. Please let me know how I should handle this problem.

Thanks Jim.