View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Authorized User

Thanks for your reply...

Today I received (below mentioned) email from Amazon.co.uk and the publish date is now 5 July 2010 on Amazon, Uk (Estimated arrival date: July 09 2010 - July 13 2010). I want to get this book ASAP. Will it be available on wrox.com sooner than this? If I cancel my Amazon order and purchase from Wrox with Courier shipment (2-5 days) it should be in my home on at least 20th of June. Is it still scheduled for early June publication? And will I be able to get this book before or on 20th of June from Wrox?

Email from Amazon.co.uk:
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Kurt Claeys "Professional WCF 4: Windows Communication Foundation with .NET 4, Dublin, and .NET Services"
Estimated arrival date: July 09 2010 - July 13 2010

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You have not been charged for this item. We do not debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We will send you a dispatch confirmation email on the date of dispatch.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk, we hope to see you again.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk
Mob: +44 (0) 7761503471