Creating Scatter Chart Programatically
I have a table with the following fields:
I am trying to create a scatter chart in an Access report (in the footer) that shows the following:
1. X-Axis: ContributionMargin (Euros)
2. Y-Axis: Popularity (percantage)
3. Plots (X,Y): ArticleDescription (I want the name of the article to appear near the plot).
4. The X-axis to cross the Y-axis at PopularityIndex value.
5. The Y-axis to cross the X-axis at AverageContributionMargin value.
6. Not sure how to explain this, let us assume that the chart automatically displays the x-axis from -10 to 10. And let us assume that the lowest and highest values of contributionmargin that I will plot are -1 and 2, respectively, I would want the chart to show the x-axis from -2 to 3 instead of the -10 to 10. The same goes for the y-axis (popularity).
Hope you can help!