Image problem for Mobile web application
I have a problem displaying an image on a mobile web application I have. The HTML is as follows :-
<mobile:Image id="Image1" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/Images/logo.gif" NavigateUrl="http://www.hp.com"></mobile:Image>
I have the correct directory set up and when I load the start up page the image is not displayed. Although when I click on it, it takes me to the 'NavigateUrl' correctly.
When I click on the properties for the image I see the following path :-
The page path is :-
Now this seems odd as
1) The part in brackets does not exist
2) The part in brackets is consistent
3) The part in brackets is different everytime the app is ran.
The odd things is too is that it works on a colleagues machine fine.
Very annoying but I cant seem to find out why it is not working on my machine.
I have tried the following amongst other things:-
1) Deleting the image path and image and adding it again under a different name and directory.
2) Stopping and starting the web service.
4) Chopping off my fingers.
I've ran out of ideas so any help would be grateful.