In the sample database, there are a couple of tables that I've come across and would think they should 'cascade' and delete the FK table row(s) when deleting the PK table row, but it's set to 'No Action'.
- This relationship does NOT delete
- ENTUserAccount (pk) --> ENTRoleUserAccount (fk)
- ENTCapability (pk) --> ENTRoleCapability (fk)
- But, these DO...
- ENTRole (pk) --> ENTRoleUserAccount (fk)
- ENTRole (pk) --> ENTRoleCapability (fk)
Not sure if this is intentional or an error? Any confirmation, explanation, or thoughts on this is appreciated.