An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request
I have a asp.net application developed on framework version 4.0. I'm using localization in the application. I have a resource file for each language.
I have deployed the application to a test server and it's working fine. When I deployed the application to a new production server it gives an error when readings the strings from the resource file
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: The resource object with key 'EMAIL_ADDRESS' was not found.