Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# by Chris Goode, John Kauffman, Christopher L. Miller, Neil Raybould, S. Srinivasa Sivakumar, Dave Sussman, Ollie Cornes, Rob Birdwell, Matt Butler, Gary Johnson, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Juan T. Llibre, Chris Ullman; ISBN: 9780764543708
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old January 4th, 2006, 02:16 PM

Default Connection with SQL, URGENT PLEASE

Hi everyone, I got an error when i tried to apply Chapter 12 in this book, in ( DataTableBasicUsingSQLObjects.aspx ) , the error is
login faild for user 'sa' , Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL server connection .
ofcourse i changed the server name to fit mine, but now i don't know what to da? so any help will be fine.
Thanks alot

Amy!!