Once I ran your final site (available from code download) just to see how themes are working. It was working as it was intended for, no error was there.
But now it gets me problem with my own application. I do not have any theme in my own application yet that is why I ran your. But as soon as I run the application in IE (set to default) I get the following error message.
Theme 'Monochrome' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.
I have cleared the browser history many times but I get the same error, however it runs fine in other browsers without error. What wrong is going on and how to get rid of it.