: Professional AngularJS
: Building a Sample AngularJS Application
: 5-6 (PDF format)
In Terminal with my working directory set to the folder StockDog
, I ran:
yo angular StockDog
I responded to the first three questions as directed in the book:
- "Would you like to use Sass (with Compass)?" I pressed "n".
- "Would you like to include Bootstrap?" I pressed the enter key.
- "Which modules would you like to include?" I pressed the enter key.
A series of progress messages then appeared, and I believe the whole scaffolding process completed.
At one point there is a conflict
message involving package.json
. See snap shot
To best of my recollection, I did not press any keys at this point. I believe after a brief pause, Terminal started displaying some more progress messages.
- Why did the conflict message occur?
- Why the overwrite message? Isn't the scaffolding process creating a "package.json" file (so no package.jsonfile previously existed)?