Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional SQL Server Reporting Services ISBN: 0-7645-6878-7
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional SQL ServerReporting Services by Paul Turley, Todd Bryant, James Counihan, George McKee, Dave DuVarney; ISBN: 9780764568787
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional SQL Server Reporting Services ISBN: 0-7645-6878-7 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old July 23rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
Authorized User

Default Bar Chart with Item names beside bar

This should be stupid simple but I can't find it.

I have a single row returned from a database. That row contains values calculated from several tables. The field names correspond to the days of the week, the integer values correspond to the number of times an event occurred.

All I want to do is put the name of the value (the field name) on the vertical beside the bar which corresponds to it.

I would be quite happy to type the names somewhere if I could figure out where. I have done this for the legend, but I would prefer to have the days of the week show up beside the corresponding bar.

Sandy Murdock MCP