Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Professional SQL Server Reporting Services ISBN: 0-7645-6878-7
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional SQL ServerReporting Services by Paul Turley, Todd Bryant, James Counihan, George McKee, Dave DuVarney; ISBN: 9780764568787
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional SQL Server Reporting Services ISBN: 0-7645-6878-7 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:08 PM

Default Drill-Through

I'm trying to use the drill-through feature to link to a report in different solution, on the same server, but in a different project. The report will be passing a parameter to the target report through drill-through. The target report is deployed on a same server (report manager)but different folder. Any help will be be appreciated.

Nothing I've tried has worked, and I've posted this on sqlteam to no avail.

Local help files say: "The list of report names includes all reports in the current report server project. If the drillthrough report is on the report server but is not in the project, type the name of the report. The report name can contain a relative or absolute path to the report."

-Baaul