Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Professional Team Foundation Server ISBN: 0-471-91930-6
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional Team Foundation Server by Jean-Luc David, Mickey Gousset, Erik Gunvaldson; ISBN: 9780471919308
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional Team Foundation Server ISBN: 0-471-91930-6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:24 AM

Default TFS and InfoPath (VSTO) integration

Hello,

we are yousing a TFS installation for storing our InfoPath (VSTO) Projects. I'm having problems when the InfoPath designer upgrades one of our template parts in a form. The embedded graphics are replaced and renamed automaticly, the old files are deleted. When I try to checkIn my work I get errors, that the old graphic could not be found. :-( So I had to find these files manually to remove the checkbox before the file entries in the checkin dialog. It seems that they are still under source control.
Is there a way to tell the TFS that it automaticly deselects all files not found on the local drive? Currently it is an extrem obstacle for working with TFS in combination with InfoPath (VSTO). Or am I doing something wrong?

Kindly regards

Michael
Old July 14th, 2008, 06:19 AM

Hello again,

we're still encountering these issues and it is extrem unproductiv to work with TFS in combination with InfoPath (VSTO). In addition to the problem with the graphic files these also happen when updating DataSources and the xsd files are changed.
If someone has a tip or a solution for this problem please let me know. It think that the authors of the book are not activ in their own forum because so any help would be very helpful.

Regards Michael