Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > C# and C > C# 2005 > C# 2005
|
C# 2005 For discussion of Visual C# 2005.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the C# 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old September 18th, 2006, 01:14 PM

Send a message via MSN to gerten
Default Send Multipel Value from one Listbox?

Hi, i'm doing an small project for our Bowlingclub.

Have an Listbox "SpelareVal" where i pick 8 active player + one backup for the match. I copy them to an other ListBox "SpelareValda"
and mark one player and click om Move up or Move down i sort al player so they came in right order in the match, then when i click on Do, i want an tabel so i get all 9 player and some TextBox Results, Match and so on.

My q is shall i have an temp tabel an fill in the player from SpelareValdaListBox or what shall i have.
Or can i just Insert into my "result" tabel and then get all this.
I dont want them in an GridView Just an simpel table where i add results for this player from the specific match.

Here some code I try, but i get stucked

Code:
protected void Do_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        for (int i = 0; i < SpelareValda.Items.Count; i++)

{
            ListItem item = SpelareValda.Items[i];

if (item.Selected)

{
                item.Selected = false;
                DetailsView1.ItemUpdating.ListItem item; 
            }
        }
Br
Gert