Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > C# and C > C# 2005 > C# 2005
|
C# 2005 For discussion of Visual C# 2005.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the C# 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old March 7th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via AIM to Somesh
Default How to get control in runtime.

Hi All
I have a page in which the controls (Checkboxes, Textboxes, and Dropdown List) are created programmatically. There is a Button, by clicking it I need to separate the Textboxes and the conditions from the Dropdown List.

My problem is that is why whenever the program is not running then there is no existence of the above said controls that is why when ever I am trying to run the code, the compiler is sending some errors like this: - The CheckBox1 does not exist in the current context.

How can I over come this problem?

I shall be highly obliged if I get any type of suggestion from any one.

With Regards.
Somesh Chatterjee

someshchaterjee

Old March 24th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Friend of Wrox

hi
what you writen to generating control at runtime?
i think you write missing code
i can help you if you write your code here