Hiring Manager: junboz
Want to know how we¡¯re completing against Google in Search and Ads? Thinking about building up a commerce platform and UX experiences better than Amazon? Hear the announcement and excitements around Microsoft Cashback program? If those sound interesting, you¡¯re now looking at the right team! CSAT (Commerce Search, Advertising & Transaction) is THE group chartered to deliver top notch transaction platform and UX experiences for consumers, merchants as well as Microsoft 1st parties, we have partnerships with 700+ merchants including eBay. Our mission is to build a highly secure, reliable, and scalable multi-tiered platform in support of Microsoft's evolving and emerging business models, ranging from software as a service, to advertisement/search based revenue, micropayments, loyalty programs, and rebates. Our group has the energy of a startup, and you can make an immediate impact on the twice-a-year releases. is just a start, and we¡¯re actively looking for talented ICs and Leads with strong passions to join CSAT dev team. Together we deliver the next wave of excitements. The need is great and the time is now!
As a strong senior SDE, your primary responsibilities include: Architecting, designing and implementing highly scalable, reliable, secure and performant transaction platform key components such as pay-in and pay-out, billing and invoicing, fraud detecting and prevention; Leading project ownership areas, setting examples and mentoring junior team members; Driving cross group collaborations and V-team efforts; Analyzing critical transaction data and implementing corresponding business logics; Working with PMs (including business managers) and tests closely to deliver high quality platform features and services to our partners and customers.
A successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of a BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in commercial software system development;
- Deep expertise in C++ and/or C#, platform and API design
- Strong skills in algorithms, data processing and SQL database
- Excellent design, problem solving, coding and communication skills
- Effective at driving cross team efforts
- Experiences in building large scale software services, familiarity with service oriented architecture are strongly preferred, but not required.
Chat to Junboz at http://jobirn.com