is the complete contents of one of the best-selling web programming books ever, Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0
, free, online, in wiki format. Why? Well, we know from our traffic on p2p.wrox.com that ASP 3.0 is still a widely used web platform, even today 8 years after it debuted. So, even though the sales of the paper book finally slowed to a tricked about 12 months ago, we know there's still demand out there for this information and we've decided (along with the blessings of the lead authors thank you Dave Sussman, Jon Duckett, and Chris Ullman!) to make this freely available on this wiki.
So what's on Wrox's ASP3Wiki
- the book - all 18 chapters and appendixes A-M
- All of the printed book errata that we know of and have verified have been corrected
- We've begun adding and updating a book that was originally written when IIS 5, Windows 2000, and IE 5 were "new" to point out any notes readers might need about later IIS, Windows, and IE versions with ASP 3
The entire 1200 pages of
The wiki can be freely read by anyone! But to participate:
- To comment on the wiki, you've got to create an account and join, which is also free
- To get actual editing rights to edit existing pages or create new ones, you've got to be someone the authors, me, or other editors trust. If you've proved yourself knowledgeable on ASP 3 in the forums, join and let me know and we'll promote you. If you prove yourself trustworthy in the wiki comments, we'll promote you
We hope you find this useful!
Wiley Technology Publishing
Wrox online library: http://wrox.books24x7.com
Associate Publisher, WROX - A Wiley Brand
Did someone here help you? Click
on their post!