I am a novice Dreamweaver MX user and I am trying to make a new site from the bones of an old one I had built in a previous company I owned. The files I am using were downloaded from the old host company I was using, I have made a new site from the files in Dreamweaver Mx in my local computer. I am not confident I have set the application site up properly as I have followed set up of database connection from the help files exactly and still had probs. Just to start I would like to show the site set up to find out if it is right. Also I have made an attempt to share the folder with the MS Access file but this could be wrong.
Please see next thread Site info.