I'll answer as many as I can....
1) Do you want to make them or something? As far as I know, the browser *must* have the font downloaded. An alternative is to use the font only in images.
2) I recommend trying Macromedia Flash MX, it's the easiest way I can think of.
3) Use % dimensions. It uses x percent of the space available.
4) Do all things? I think you need to explain what you want to do.
5) I've never been an expert at this, but what I would say is test what browser the client is using, and then include the appropriate script.
I have a strange feeling this didn't answer all of the questions.... ;)