how to start jsp
I'm TOTALLY new to j2ee(but not to java).
My profesor told me to write a wep aplication with use of jsp:
1. You register to the page
2. You login to the page
3. You go to the page you chose a topic of a report
4. Your chice is rememberd. You are given a deadline to send the report.
5. If you have the report you login/go to the send_report site
6. You choose the directory on you pc and press send button
7. The report(.pdf) is now stored on the server
8. If you haven't yet crossed the deadline you can still update the report file(even if it's name is different)
8. Now if you have crossed the deadline on the send_report page you have message informing that you have already send the report.
My Prof. also told me I can (don't have to) use jetty server instead of tomcat. I can also use SpringFramework.
I also have to use j4log.
It would be great if some of You could give me some help with that. What and in which order should I read(books, articles, tutorials) to learn most effectively. I have time till the end of January to finish the project.
Thanx to ALL!