Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > .NET Framework 2.0
|
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:22 AM

Default Problem with Request.UrlReferrer.ToString

Hello Everybody,
I am vijay, this is my first request. According to description viewstate("URLRefferal") will hold the address of previous page.
But I am unable to get the value.
Ex : As I got two forms in my application, on the button click of first form i am redirecting to second page. In the second page I am trying to hold the previous path as

Viewstate("ReferrerUrl") = Request.UrlReferrer.ToString

But this Request.UrlReferrer.ToString is returning nothing. I also disabled firewall on my machine.

Do anybody have any solution.

thanks