Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old July 26th, 2005, 03:54 PM

Default NETIQ/AUTOSYS [URGENT PLEASE]

Hi ALL,

I have created an application for database monitoring in dotnet. This application is an executable and will be scheduled to run everyday. This will check the database for some records and based on the result sends the email.....I am using Microsoft Enterprize library 2005. We can configure email addresses, the connection string etc using config file. Its really flexible and generic.

Now our tech manager say that they already have NETIQ that does the work.

Can someone explain me what NETIQ does. My application is on hold till our team leader proves them that we need this application apart from NETIQ.

Thanks and regards
Sanjeev