Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old January 10th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via AIM to ashokparchuri Send a message via Yahoo to ashokparchuri
Default .net frequently assked questions

Hi could any body please send me the .net(asp,vb,c#) faq's.You can send it at parchuriashok@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ashok

Old January 10th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Wrox Author
Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100 Points: 70,322, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,576 Times in 1,552 Posts

Hi there,

I don't think many people on this forum have a "bunch of FAQs" lying around, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't receive any e-mail.

Use Google and search for .NET and FAQs. Alternatively, you may have a specific question about .NET that you can ask here. If you do post, please choose the appropriate forum and mention what version you're using. This is a forum about .NET but since you didn't specify the version you're using, I don't know if that's the right forum for you.

Cheers,

Imar
---------------------------------------
Imar Spaanjaars
Everyone is unique, except for me.

Old January 11th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Authorized User

Send a message via AIM to ashokparchuri Send a message via Yahoo to ashokparchuri

hi,
Imar Spaanjaars,

I had gone through google and i posted a question here afer searching every where.I think i can reach so many people by this forums so i had posted in this forum for faq's.

I am aware that this forum is not to sk faq's or any materials.But posting in this forum is my fianl try.If i got a mail i am happy.otherwise i am not worried about it.

Thank you,
Ashok

Old January 11th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Wrox Staff
Points: 17,906, Level: 58 Points: 17,906, Level: 58 Points: 17,906, Level: 58
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

We do have a few other topic forums where some of the most active posters have combined to create a FAQ they maintain as a sticky post. We inherited some OLD MSFT development topic FAQs from the old Wrox site but we didn't post them because they were badly out of date by the time we got involved.

If anyone wanted to generate and maintain a FAQ here as a sticky post, if it might be helpful to new participants and maybe cut down on duplicate questions, I'd encourage it. But there's no one I can really press to do this and it would have to be a labor of love for the glory and adoration from other forum members because like everything here, it would be gratis, free, volunteer. :)

Jim Minatel
Senior Acquisitions Editor
Wiley Technology Publishing
WROX Press
Blog: http://wroxblog.typepad.com/
Jim's Book of the week: No book this week - Donate to the Red Cross!