Wrox Programmer Forums
|
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old March 5th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Authorized User

Default SlideShow

I am getting images from database. I want to show them in slideshow manner. Can anybody tell me how to do Slideshow in C#.

Old March 5th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Wrox Technical Editor

Slide Show v3.5

ASP.Net Slide Show v3.5 allows you to create professional looking slide shows on your web site with transition effects. The slide show can play through once, or it can repeat in an endless loop. It automatically detects browser compatablility and gracefully downgrades if it detects a browser that is not Javascript enabled with minimal loss of functionality.

Above text taken from, follow link for further details: http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...384&tabindex=2

- A.Kahtava