Wrox Programmer Forums
|
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 11th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via AIM to vgsgowrisankar
Default Crystal Report Dynamically

i want to create the crystal report dynamically in c#.net . that means there is no report defaultly in my .net application. in a runtime only i want to create the crystal report. during the runtime i will deside i want new report . that report need these fields from this table. but i load all tables and table fields in a form. the user can choose the tables and they will give the querey. if i want to tell simply, the user want to design the crystal report after i install the software in client machine. Urgent.

Thank you

Old April 11th, 2008, 04:18 AM
Friend of Wrox

I need someone to do my work for me while I read Slashdot all day. Urgent.

Thank you.

/- Sam Judson : Wrox Technical Editor -/

Old April 11th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Authorized User

Excuse me sir. if u give the solution for my query i will be really happy.

Old April 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Friend of Wrox

Hi

I think you misunderstood me. I was making a sarcastic comment on how you had asked for roughly a months worth of work, and expect someone somewhere is just going to write up the entire code for you to cut and paste into your project. Your requirements don't even read well and I wouldn't even think of trying to help someone who can't explain their problem in sufficient detail.

Firstly, there seem to be very few Crystal Reports experts around here, and you'd probably be better off trying to find a forum dedicated to Crystal reports.

Secondly, adding 'Urgent' to the end of a post usually has the opposite effect from the one you are probably after.

Thirdly, we are here, on a voluntary basis to try and help people who have actual problems with actual code - not to write their entire programs for them.

I suggest you do some serious googling, write some code, try some things out, maybe even buy a book, and then come back when you have a specific problem.

And yes, I suspect if I wrote a post like yours and someone gave me the solution I would be happy too, but this is real life.

/- Sam Judson : Wrox Technical Editor -/

Old April 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Authorized User

Sorry sir,
              i understood the real factors. hereafter i won't do like this. really thanks for your comments.