php installation problems "No input file specified
I am currently having problems installing php on a windows xp pro box. I am running apache 2.0.49 and it's running fine. I downloaded 2 versions of the php installer (4.3.6 & 4.3.7), ran both of them (seperately of course) and it looked incomplete to me as there was no pear folder, noe sessions folder ect. I then uninstalled both and did a manual installation to c:php.
## I completed these usual tasks:
1. moved the php.ini file to the windows directory.
2. php4ts.dll is in the windows/system32 directory.
3. set the doc_root to: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs
4. Edited httpd.conf file and added this:
LoadModule php4_module "c:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
5. Set the ScriptAlias to /php/ "C:/php/" in the httpd.conf
6. Set the Action application /x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe" in the httpd.conf
I have tried phpinfo(); and nothing happened and tried it on the command line ( c:\php\php phpinfo.php ) and came up w/ the error: No input file specfied.
I know this shows a problem w/ my php installation but I don't know what to try next.
thanks for your time,