Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old June 22nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Friend of Wrox

Send a message via MSN to jlick
Default Soap Client & Permissions

I have a client application that uses the SOAP (version 3) client to talk to a web service. The issue that I am having is that the soap client fails unless the user has Administrator permissions.

Does anyone know what files (or other permissions) I need to change to let other users call SOAP.

The test client station had the full SOAP toolkit installed, because I don't have access (that I know of) to a MSI creation tool, and the redistributable is an MSM.

Thanks,

John.

John R Lick
JohnRLick@hotmail.com