Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old September 7th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Authorized User

Default Internet Explorer embeded App

With VB, Is there a way to turn off the prompt that asks you to save the document when it was opened in IE, not one that was opened in its own application like Excel, but a document that was opened in IE. I coded it for the local application to not show the save prompt with ShowWarnings=False but it does not work with IE. Any ideas? Or is this not possible.

Thanks,

Billy

Old September 7th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Authorized User

Send a message via ICQ to sidneyfuerte Send a message via AIM to sidneyfuerte Send a message via MSN to sidneyfuerte Send a message via Yahoo to sidneyfuerte

Hi Billy,

I dont have an answer to you question, but I noticed that you have a problem related to IE and I was wondering may be your working mainly on IE manipulation. I have a problem and I posted it here http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18639 may be you have done this already and may be you can help me with my problem :) any suggestion will surely be appreciated.

Thanks/Regards
Sidney