i can't realy write the fullvalgorith for you cause am in the middle of an Exam in school
tell you what! i will give the procedures.
[quote]quote:match possible words to the ones found in the database [/qoute]
- i think this will have to do with a little bit of database programming
- Connection to the database
Public Rs as New Recordset
Public SQLstm as String
Public sConnection as String
sConnection = "your Connectionstring to the database"
SQLstm = "SELECT * FROM [Dictionary]"
Rs.Open SQLstm, sConnection, 2, 3
- for the check routine,
Private Sub txtEmailAddress_Change()
Rs.Filter = "[field name] Like '%" & txtEmailAddress & "'"
- for advance result and speed,
- you can have fields list from A - Z
- then check the First letter of the search string
- Locate the right Field with the Letter
- then make your search
i don't really understand this statement
I know that I have to write an algorithm to accomplish the task but I am stuck at double and triple letter combinations. (eg: brionsstsipuc)
you can tell me what you think.