Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old March 8th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via MSN to Kaustav Send a message via Yahoo to Kaustav
Default display excel sheet in form

Hi, I have tried useing OLe control and then creating a new excel sheet within it but there were a no of problems:

1. The sheet will not resize even if the form is resized
2. the sheet is disabled by default an we will have to double click on the OLE object to enable it
3. the sheet doesnot remain under the boundary of the OLE object, but appears ver clumsy.

How can I display an excel sheet in a proper table like manner in my form directly without any short of clicks and also access values from the sheet.

Plz hlp.

------------------
Kaustav