Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
|
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old July 14th, 2007, 02:09 PM

Default Crystal Reports with Image - VB 6

Hi,
I have the images in a folder and the path is stored in a table for each record. Each record in the table is associated with a different image. I'm able to load the images dynamically in the crystal report. But when i create a Package using the Package & Deployment wizard, the images are not being displayed. Instaed the name of the images is displayed in that area.
Actually I use the OLE object to dispaly the image. and below is the code I have written

I'm using VB 6 and Crystal Report 8.5

Private Sub Section6_Format(ByVal pFormattingInfo As Object)
If Field5.Value <> "" Then Picture1.SetOleLocation Field5.Value
End Sub

where field5 is the Path field placed in the report.

Please help. Its very very very urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh.R