Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
|
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old November 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Authorized User

Question Vb Runtime Error7 OUT OF MEMORY

Hi,
I'm facing a the VB runtime error 7.OUT OF MEMORY
I am using VB6.0 and sqlserver 2005 backend. its creating lot of temp files , like VB13B.tmp on the same machine I am developing

I m totally confused. Please save me.

Thanks.

Old November 9th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Friend of Wrox

Send a message via MSN to gbianchi

Hi...

Error is at line 13... ;)

Without info, we can hardly help you...Error 7 is a default error for a lot of problems with vb programs...

Can you trace the source to a specific point where it fails????

Gonzalo

================================================== =========
Read this if you want to know how to get a correct reply for your question.
(Took that from Doug signature and he Took that from Peter profile)
My programs achieved a new certification :
WORKS ON MY MACHINE
I know that CVS was evil, and now i got the
proof.