Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old March 2nd, 2004, 02:10 PM

Default Access a Project's Property Pages Programmatically

I would like to access a Project's Property Pages Programmatically, to find the current setting of items such as: Root Namespace, Project imports, Option Strict, et cetera.

I have searched the .NET Framework, but have not been able to find any way to access items from a Project's Property Pages through program code.

Any ideas that could help me.

Jim.