June 28th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
With Microsoft Office 2007 (Office 12):
Adding MSE to the Office installation takes about 5 minutes (depending on your system).
- Go to the Microsoft Office Installation Options
- During installation, chose Custom Installation, or...
- After installation, go to Add or Remove Programs, then choose Add or Remove Features, and click on Continue.
- Expand Office Tools
- Click on Microsoft Script Editor (HTML Source Editor), and choose Run all from My Computer.
With Office 2007, the Microsoft Script Editor is the same one that's in Office 2003:
MSE7.exe can be located in the following directory:
- Microsoft Script Editor 10.0
- Microsoft Development Enviornment 7.0, Version 7.0.9064
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\