Creating logging plug-in
I want to create a visual studio plug-in like follows.
1. It will work with visual C++ 2005 IDE
2. It can log a value of certain variable
3. Coding time I can set a logging points (like debug points)
4. When debugging the project I can navigate through the code by my plug-in. It means I can go to next logging point.
5. When it leaves a logging point, a user selected variable's value will be logged to a log file.
Can any one give me some suggestion how to do that. I have no idea about debugging time plug-in creation.