have created a standard .EXE that dynamically loads controls at runtime. The controls are either labels, text boxes, picture frames, and options buttons. The program is a survey that, depending on the number of questions loaded from a database, the appropriate amount of controls for each question need to be loaded. The program works like a champ right now.
However, now I'm trying to 'clean up' the code and break up redundant code into class modules with methods that can be called. I find that the class modules don't seem to 'recognize' the initial controls on the form. I have figured out that you somehow need to pass controls (or the entire form) through parameters, and I've tried this. However, it still doesn't seem to work. I have also made sure I declared a new class variable inside the form.