Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > Visual Studio 2005
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Visual Studio 2005 For discussing Visual Studio 2005. Please post code questions about a specific language (C#, VB, ASP.NET, etc) in the correct language forum instead.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Visual Studio 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:10 AM

Default Copy kodak image edit control's image to clipboard

hi all, please help....!!

i have added a kodak image edit control on my form.
when i click get image button,
"abc.img" will be displayed.

i have a button named "copy to clipboard".
when i click it, i want the image in kodak image edit control to be copied to clipboard.

for confirmation i will open paint brush and click Edit --> Paste or Ctrl+V.

This seems to be very simple, but the kodak image edit control does not have clipboard property and the image in it cannot be copied.

please help to send me a tricky simple solution...

"Always finish stronger than you start"