Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > Visual Studio 2005
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Visual Studio 2005 For discussing Visual Studio 2005. Please post code questions about a specific language (C#, VB, ASP.NET, etc) in the correct language forum instead.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Visual Studio 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Authorized User

Default asp.net email appointment for GroupWise

I've been trying to send an email appointment to Groupwise 7 through an asp.net page, and haven't had much luck. iCal and vCal will go, but when I click on the attachment within GroupWise, it adds a whole new calendar (you can have multiple calendars, like the default, a personal calendar, etc.), not just the appointment. Maybe these were developed specifically for Outlook?

I have Visual Studio 2005 and notice there's a com reference to GroupWare Admin type library, GroupWare type library, GroupWise Address Book Control, GroupWise C#PO Manager Type Library, Groupwise Client Library, GroupWise Connector for Outlook 1.0 Type Library GrouPWise Name Completion Contorl, GWMime 1.0 Type Library.

But, I can't find any documentation or examples to see if one of these will do what I need? Anybody know? Anybody got a url for me? Anybody got a sample?

Thanks so much,
Janet