Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > Visual Studio 2005
Password Reminder
Register
Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Visual Studio 2005 For discussing Visual Studio 2005. Please post code questions about a specific language (C#, VB, ASP.NET, etc) in the correct language forum instead.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Visual Studio 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old May 13th, 2009, 12:51 PM
edurazee

Default Layered/Tiered-Architecture complexity (AGAIN)...

Layered/Tiered-Architecture complexity (AGAIN)...

Last edited by edurazee; May 13th, 2009 at 02:21 PM..
Old May 13th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Wrox Author
Points: 72,035, Level: 100 Points: 72,035, Level: 100 Points: 72,035, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,563 Posts

It could be me, but if I went to a forum to ask for help, I would stay away from telling people what to do and what not to do. It's a free service, where people spend their own free time so I don't think it makes sense to tell them what to do and what not to do. You should be grateful with all the help you get. If you get a link to a web site or a useful link, follow it, read it, then come back and ask for follow up and clarification. Also, girly formatting with large fonts and funny color adds to the likeliness that your message is ignored.
I, for one, feel very tempted to hit the delete button when I see a request like this. I am here for my fun, not for your command....

Just my two cents...

Imar

Author of Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 : in C# and VB, Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
and Beginning ASP.NET 4 : in C# and VB.
Did this post help you? Click the button below this post to show your appreciation!
Old May 13th, 2009, 01:55 PM
edurazee

I am very much sorry for what I posted. And most importantly I am sorry to be a member of this site.

I could not understand why, after using the word "Please" as many as 4 times in a post, one can quote so harsh and frustrating comments.

It is not that I shall never be able to solve this problem. It can take some time. But I was not expecting colonial attitude from you. And my post was not targeted to you at all. I understood that you are a busy guy. But I failed to realize that you are harsh that much.
Old May 13th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Wrox Author
Points: 72,035, Level: 100 Points: 72,035, Level: 100 Points: 72,035, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Thanked 1,587 Times in 1,563 Posts

Colonial attitude ?? You must have misunderstood me. I didn't have the intention to insult you, I was just advising you on how to post messages that yield the best result; something that, IMO, can only benefit you.

Please accept my apologies if I insulted you; like I said that was never my intention.

Cheers,

Imar

Author of Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 : in C# and VB, Beginning ASP.NET Web Pages with WebMatrix
and Beginning ASP.NET 4 : in C# and VB.
Did this post help you? Click the button below this post to show your appreciation!