Wrox Programmer Forums
|
VS.NET 2002/2003 Discussions about the Visual Studio.NET programming environment, the 2002 (1.0) and 2003 (1.1). ** Please don't post code questions here ** For issues specific to a particular language in .NET, please see the other forum categories.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the VS.NET 2002/2003 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old June 25th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Authorized User

Send a message via ICQ to sidneyfuerte Send a message via AIM to sidneyfuerte Send a message via MSN to sidneyfuerte Send a message via Yahoo to sidneyfuerte
Default Starting with .NET

Hi everyone,

I dont know if this is the right place to ask my question but in case you know the answer i would really appreciate your answer :) I want to start studying VS.NET but i do not know where to start and what i need. Is there a site that offers step by step procedure on what i need to prepare before i can start with .NET

Thanks/Regards
Sidney

Old June 29th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Authorized User

Well, first, do you have VS.Net installed on your Pc or do you have frequent access to use VS.Net?, that's help.
The Wrox books for .Net are great, I found them easily to understand and great help... hence I am here. Please, tell me which language you are going to be use, I can recommend some books, sites for you. The MSDN, www.msdn.microsoft.com is your reference, all in there but sometimes it hard to find what you're looking for. C# Help for C# language, http://www.csharphelp.com, quite good for finding C# related problem. Here at wrox if you don't know just buzz us and someone will help you.
Also Pending on how much you have been programming before, .Net is fully object oriented programming, you need to know basic of OOP. Knowing VB6, VC++, or JAVA will make it easier. Any questions, give a buzz.

Thanks
Kasie