:( I've been getting this same error too after upgrading to Office 2003, this broke my ASP.NET debugging sessions. I have verified its nothing with my app for I can run it on another system that hasn't been upgraded. WHAT IS CAUSING THIS ERROR!!!
* I have an application name
* I have all the user permissions set up properly (ASPNET, NETWORK SERVICES, etc.)
* IIS is working
* I've upgraded my Framework to 1.1. and made sure my app was using the new framework (with the Dave Bauer ASPNETSwitcher(http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/A...nSwitcher.aspx
* Since my app works on another machine, that concludes the the Web.config file is syntactically correct.
* Did the aspnet_regiis dance...
Is there anyway to debug the debugger? It appears that the aspnet_wp.exe can never start...I can't even step into my app to find out what line its unhappy with.
PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP...I don't want to have IT department rebuild my box...