TRy this book " "Develop your own Web Accounting Application using ASP.Net"
Master ASP.Net web development techniques.
Use these techniques to develop any Web Application of your choice.
Learn web programming and get a full web accounting software along the way.
Learn how to use ASP.Net web server controls.
Learn how to install and configure the IIS (A must for using ASP.Net).
Learn how to access data in ASP.Net using ADO.Net.
Learn Inserting, Updating, Deleting and Retrieving data using DataReader & DataCommands and DataSets.
Learn how to create DataTables and update records.
Program Datagrid for professional data entry forms.
1. Design and program an in-line ASP.Net datagrid feature into your form.
2. Use a dropdown listbox in the footer of a datagrid to add a new record.
3. Learn how to enable users add, edit, delete and cancel data in a datagrid which is in a transaction like receipt, payment or sale.
4. Learn datagrid paging.
5. Learn how to use datagrid templates.
6. Learn adding a bound column to a datagrid.
7. Learn sorting columns in an ASP.Net datagrid control.
Secure your application (both windows and form-based authentication discussed) in your intranet and internet. This feature alone covers the cost of the books !!. All settings in IIS, Web.Config file and programming Register & Login Pages explained.
Learn how to register users visiting your website and maintain their database.
Cache data in ASP.Net datasets and display in ASP.Net pages.
Write stored procedures and call them from an ASP.Net page.
Use viewstate property in a database application.
Cache data & perform various filter operations in a dataview.
Deploy your web application successfully with no hassles.
Use Crystal Reports (both the PULL and PUSH methods) in an ASP.Net application. Print reports just as in a desktop application.
and many more.
Books for programmers